Long weekend is here (doing the happy dance while drinking a bottle of wine straight out of the bottle)!! Another celebratory cause – I’ve been nominated by Joanne at sweetsimpleday for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s an award that is passed around between bloggers as a way of encouraging and recognizing each other and I feel so incredibly honored and flattered. Thank you Joanne!
The rules of the award:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy
3. Next, select 10 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 10 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. In case you haven’t noticed in my photos, I have a few small tattoos, six to be exact. Some of them are visible and others are usually covered by clothing. I just recently got my sixth one this past Wednesday which I will reveal on my snapchat in a few weeks when it heals.
2. Until I started this blog, I actually really hate having my picture taken, or taking selfies…hahaha, not exactly a good thing for a lifestyle blogger.
3. I would spend/splurge on a pair of designer shoes, but I would never spend more than $100 on a pair of sunglasses. I just can’t justify spending that much money on two pieces of glass and a frame (I don’t care if it is industrial grade titanium or fiber optic plastic, it can’t be worth that much).
4. I hate the color brown, you will never see me wear brown besides my one lone pair of brown knee high boots that my mom bought for me.
5. I am addicted to beauty masks. I do one every other night to fight the signs of aging (so I tell myself).
6. One of the proudest moments of my life is when I had Miss K all natural without epidural. I didn’t know I was capable of something this brave and beautiful.
7. I can eat a LOT! Once I had a Filet-O-Fish eating contest with my colleague (he is 6’3″ and over 200lb) I ate 6 of those things in 20 minutes, he barely finished 4.
Here are my nominees:
This is a collection of special and fun blogs with unique take on fashion, beauty, travel, photography, life and are simply awesome. I highly recommend you check out all of them if you haven’t already. Thank you all for your support and love.
~ xo Sheree