If you are like me who is a busy mom of two, you must have a huge bag, I mean you can probably find your life, your kid’s life and everything in between. My bag probably weights as heavy as a watermelon, can you imagine carrying a watermelon on your shoulder while chasing two very active kids around? Not so fun. Thankfully, I always prefer travel size items so that there is more room in my bag and it doesn’t weight a ton.
Thankfully, I was gifted a Cottonelle Clean Care box from Target to try and I was so happy when I un-boxed on my Snapchat. This little box contains over $25 worth of products and sells for just $5 on Target.com! Filled with great, high quality products from trusted brands that can be used on the whole family and best of all Travel Size!!! The Cottonelle Clean Care box is a limited edition product carried by Target and it is **selling out super super fast!! Let’s take a detailed look at what is inside this amazing little box.
Inside the Cottonelle Care Box contains 1 roll of Cottonelle Clean Care Bath Tissue, 1 packet of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths, 1 travel size packet of Kleenex Tissue, 1 packet of Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipe, 1 The Bathery Delicate Bath Sponge, 1 Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream, 1 Skinfix Lip Repair Balm as well as little book of coupons for savings on all the above mentioned items and more.
- Cottonelle Clean Care Bath Tissue – I have been using Cottonelle bath tissue for a long time even before I received the box. Unlike some of the other brands that falls apart even before you start using, the Cottonelle Bath Tissue has a unique texture that is ribbed yet soft and most importantly extremely strong! This is so important to me when I was potty training A, I need to make sure that the toilet paper holds to his inexperienced little hands.
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths – I was really looking forward to try this because when used with the Clean care Bath Tissue together, one gets a better clean and feels fresh. Bonus points that this is flushable. My little ones loved using this at the end of their potty trip. Instead of bringing a bulky pack of diaper wipes, these travel size packs of Fresh Care Cleaning Cloths is perfect for moms on the go.
- Kleenex Tissue – Need I say more about this? If you are a mom, then you must have at least one of these packets in your purse for those little runny nose, accidental spills and crummy little fingers that just had snack. I love that the travel packs have so many colorful designs, it is never boring taking out a packet of Kleenex.
- Kleenex Facial Cleaning Wipe – This is a new product by Kleenex, and I know that on a hot summer day, myself and my kids could definitely use one to instantly feel more refreshed and clean. My son is so active and loves running everywhere and of course he also sweats a lot; the Kleenex Facial Cleaning Wipe cools him down and takes away all that stickiness on his face.
- Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream – My hands are always dry and I always have a tube of hand cream. This is the first time I’m trying Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream and already I know that I will be carrying it around a lot. Skinfix’s award-winning hand cream is clinically proven to treat dry, and cracked skin on hands. It is non-greasy, makes my hands feel soft and moisturized and what I like the most, it smells like cucumber.
- Skinfix Lip Repair Balm – Like my hands, my lips are always dry as well and I probably apply Chapsticks 4-5 times a day. I was pleasantly surprise to try this product. It is very compact and light weight, with 40% coconut oil which gives my lips an instant moisture shield and my lips feels very soft after applying it.
- The Bathery Delicate Bath Sponge – While I won’t be carrying this around in my everyday purse, I do pack it in my beach tote because both PA and Miss K takes swim lessons every Saturday and Sunday and they both love a good clean shower with this soft sponge to take off all the chlorine and sun screen that I lather them up with for fear of sun burn.
Everything that I mentioned in this blog post is included in the Clean Care Box, which is over $25 in value but only cost $5 and for a limited time. If you weren’t able to find one, all the items are still be available for purchase on target.com, and remember to check your Target Cartwheel App for awesome deals. #CottonelleCleanCareBox